Sunday, February 04, 2007

Ppl.

PEOPLE

in an awe-struck position
like you've just lost your religion
drifting back into the line
just simply awe-struck

of all of the billions
less than a million
would see your face
let alone hear you say

or rant, or scream out into the depths
of your kitchen where a thousand knives
point towards your back
you're just food for the masses

and the thousands stolen
oxygen from under your nose
with each breath struggling
or maybe you should switch to plants

each goes by the time you've devoted
yet giving it up to another uncredited
when they become the diamonds that women wear
you're just a dull rock at nowhere


Random bullshit dedicated to a lot of people I know just simply because you make me sick.

Planning to release a final version of the map that I'm editing (without the Mammoth Tank, no reason why I should waste my time making another buggy unit that requires several testing sessions with people that are not only interested in it, but attempt to ruin it by talking about something else) and that's it. No more map editing for my circle because they're not keen on playing my maps.

Just for the record, I can spend more than 7 hours on 1 fucking version just polishing a few triggers and worst of all it doesn't help in any way in my career next time.

Seriously I feel like chopping off your heads and burning that map (entitled ID, Impotent Dickheads,) but since it's not a real map I don't think burning my computer will help, will it?

Also, NS is another sad story for me. I don't feel like going into it though. Maybe I should just retire from the internet altogether.

Fuck you whores for making my day. As for those NS gays who were always there asking me if I need testers, a big thank-you - you people know how to appreciate efforts more than those who would only know how to ejaculate on the monitor screen.

Bye bye.

No comments: