Everything just comes at the wrong time.
I'm digging my nose right now, simply meaning that I'm beating around the bush and what I've just said is also part of it.
The recent block/delete incident.
Where effort < time. I'd rather save time than to waste effort in talking, so that is both my answer and the solution to this neverending problem. Let's kick the hatred/rage/emo bullshit out too because it's not related in any way.
Topic closed for discussion. Try again next time.
The usual.
Food doesn't last and the sun never stops emitting dreaded light beams at us so it's the usual.
Banned: Adrenaline rush in a blood bath.
Save for everything that's burnt or dead already, there will be no bloodshed. While there are still problems trying to keep the neutrality within my own social circle, thy shall not harbor any resentment towards those whom I know and understand, and just those whom I know and understand.
Simply meaning, it does not include anyone before today, or otherwise, removed.
Ja.
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment