No pictures :( I'll sum this up quick.
Last week:
For five days I slept at the 12am to 3am range. Saturday was fine, with 12 hours of deep sleep leaving me crawling to my com chair. Yea... it was a fine day... and the only fine day.
On Friday though, we had a talk by our principle on some untitled shit telling us to buck up. All the while comparing, comparing, comparing, and comparing our marks with the previous batch (which is also my batch). Sadly despite all the lecturing and shit talks I'm still not motivated.
I saw Mrs Teo too, although she was busy counselling some malay girl. Nothing to say to her.
This week:
Today is the day...
I went to school feeling fucked up as usual.
Chemistry lesson I took all the fucking stuff and returned almost everything myself. The teacher came over and scolded me for "doing nothing". Fine. I stood up to "do something" and then I was scolded again, just because I was waiting for that motherfucking kid to move away from the sink so I can use it. Angst.
Chinese lesson I got praised for my composition.
Maths lesson Soon asked for those who didn't do his/her homework to stand up. I stood up immediately.
English lesson I got back my comprehension test. 27/50. Fuck comprehension.
Social sleeping lesson.
A maths I went on a high and nearly exploded. Enough.
- cut -
I am exhausted. Aunt hasn't been writing back, Balth went to the army, Cyke busy with his stuff, old gang probably buried by now, family shit, people in school, blah.
I wonder how I made it this far.
Goodnight.
Monday, July 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment