[09:31:02 PM] cash is king: lol qss corridor[09:31:07 PM] neutral | b: i lol'd
[09:31:09 PM] neutral | b: you noticed
[09:31:13 PM] cash is king: yea
[09:31:19 PM] cash is king: memories ah
PS: The weird character in front of my nick explains the 1337ness of it. Go figure.
On Saturday morning I recieved a SMS from my father, saying that his uncle died and we're supposed to attend his funeral on 7pm that night. Mother said not to go, and therefore I told him we're not going, but he insisted on at least bringing one of us along.
No one wants to go, partly due to hatred for my father's side of the family. Personally I don't have much hatred for them, but my siblings do. I believe it's my mother's fault for instilling into my siblings the mentality of them being bad people, but then again, it only seems normal to me for one to do that.
Upon divorcing, that is.
I have never seen my father's uncle before and I don't believe I'm really that close to him, but I'm feeling guilty about not going. It might be pity or sympathy, or just curiosity to discover how a funeral looks like, but I don't think I have a valid reason to go anyway.
I spoke to Wee Chun about the chinese poem we were told to memorise for not handing up homework on time. Turns out he hates the teacher as much as I do, and is planning to switch bands once tomorrow's listening examination is over. Well sometimes after a while you begin to see two sides of the problem, namely the good and the bad, and now it happens. I can't say that I am getting used to the band, nor that I have given up trying to get out of it, but I am starting to live life the way it is, and that's a problem.
The big O looms closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment