Saturday, August 11, 2007

Aaaa

I actually logged onto SP's blackboard instead of Blogger when I thought of posting something.

Anyway I thought I might as well post something else than lamenting about people and their stupidity (superiority complex at work here,) since the thing about frigging weblogs is that after you post whatever you're unhappy about you feel like taking it back.

Real hectic week because I was rushing through my assignments. Lots of vulgarities and shit but nobody gives a damn because they're all swearing as well.

While doing one of those assignments I realised that I haven't been producing ANYTHING since the start of this year. Hell, even producing skins that only I use is counted as something productive you know, providing 70% of my time is wasted in front of the screen.

I've been losing a lot of sleep too. No big deal - everybody loses sleep, but I think I owe sleep a huge debt, and I have to repay it by sleeping for, say, 2 weeks.

2 weeks' time of non-stop sleeping, that is.

Seriously, I have this feeling that if I still don't get some rest, I'll die of exhaustion one fine day.

No comments: