There is just one think that I have ABSOLUTELY no fucking tolerance nor patience for - being ignored.
Especially in the virtual world where messages you send will remain intact within a window minimised neatly on your taskbar and FLASHING at your face waiting for a reply, you have absolutely no choice but to do so.
Whether you do it properly or not is entirely up to you. Nobody blames you for going crazy on a 10 year old just because he spams you repeatedly with requests telling you to teach him how to do something that any other person with common sense would be able to. At least you replied.
In fact it's common courtesy to do so. You don't have to have someone rage at you to actually learn this particular "rule."
Unless the other party's a faggot whom you have absolutely no interest in, but then you should have just blocked him.
Here, I have nothing to admit to not replying to any messages even though a great deal of time has passed since the last message. The only two reasons why I'd not see a message would be because either my computer crashed or you blocked me straight after you messaged.
The end.
Incredibly depressing to talk about common courtesy that even people older than me lacks.
Maybe I should just block the fags and let them emo for awhile.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment