Forced to the BBQ party @ Sentosa, and I'm saying it here because none of my classmates know of my blog yet. BBQ was fine with 1/3 of the class turning up, like, 8 people? Depressing.
For the record, I walked all the way from the entrance to the resort.
How many of us would enjoy a kilometer walk to our destination, wasting 45 minutes of precious time knowing that something is going on somewhere else and yet refusing to take other alternatives to save time/energy?
You wouldn't find anyone as laid back as me.
I actually ENJOYED that walk. Seldom do I get the chance to actually walk alone at my own pace across such a "huge" distance and not having the need to look at flats along my way.
Took some photos with my phone. Typical shots so I won't be showing them, though I have this incredible urge to get a digital camera again.
Also, fast food delivery spree - KFC and McDonalds ate away at least 50 dollars within 5 days. Incredible.
That's all really.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment